In 2021 and 2020 we are the best-rated law firm in the Netherlands in terms of client satisfaction.
The IND government filing fees for applying for various residence permits have been announced. The IND fees have been increased by 2.7%. The indexation was based on the collective labor agreement wage index as calculated by Statistics Bureau Netherlands (CBS). The amount of the fee for a residence permit is linked to the fee for applying for a national identity card. Applying for a national ID card will cost € 70 in 2023. The fee for a residence permit consists of 3 times the fee for a national ID card (€ 210) or 5 times the fee for an ID card (€ 350). The rate charged depends on the type of residence permit applied for.
The IND fees for applying for a residence permit as an independent entrepreneur will be reduced enormously in 2023. The IND fees for a self-employed person were € 1446 in 2022. These are reduced to € 350 in 2023.
A number of IND fees in 2023 are listed below:
- Residence permit to stay as a family member or relative: € 210
- Residence as a highly skilled migrant, European blue card, ICT, and paid employment: € 350
- Residence as a self-employed person: € 350
- Residence permit EU long-term resident / indefinite period: € 210
- Orientation year: € 210Non-temporary humanitarian grounds: € 210
Click here for the complete overview.