Reduction in Immigration Service fees as of 1 September 2014
Immigration Service (IND) government for a number of residence permits for minors foreigners will be reduced to €53.
This applies to minors who submit an application for the following purposes of residence:
– residence as a family member or relative;
– permanent, humanitarian, within the framework of continued residence after a stay in the past as a family member or relative.
– an EU-residence permit for long-term residents;
– a permanent Dutch regular residence permit;
– a permanent asylum residence permit.