To find a solution to every immigration query, that is our quest. Private individuals and companies alike, please be welcome to challenge us.

Direct contact

Call us You can reach us at
+31 (0)20 520 7050

Residence permit to stay with Dutch child - Update

13 July 2018 We have informed you before on our website about the option to obtain a residence permit to stay with your child in case your child holds a Dutch passport. Now the Secretary of State published some figures. In the period 1 May 2017 until 1 June 2018 more than 1,900 of such applications are approved. Only 90 application have been rejected. Recently however, the policy rules have become more strict:

  • The nationality and identity of the application must be shown by documents;
  • No residence permit to stay with Dutch child will be granted if the applicant (parent) does not have  any involvement in caring or raising of the child;
  • The applicant must proof the care and upraising tasks him- or herself when submitting the application.

We can assess whether you fulfill the conditions to stay with your child of Dutch nationality. You can contact us to make this assessment.

News and events

Schengenvisa: some numbers on appeals

19 September 2018 The Ministry of Justice has published upon request some figures on appeals against rejection for Schengenvisa applications . Over the period...

Intra corporate transferee: allowed to work as entrepreneur

17 September 2018 Per 1 October 2018 foreigners holding an intra corporate transferee permit (based upon EU Directive 2014/66/EU) are allowed to also work as an...

News and events